Thursday, July 30, 2009

ENTRI KESEPULUH..

Umm..yeaa..I write this entry just to make my posts in this month become 10. Heheh..ga penting banget ya. Enggak deng, sebenernya gw nungguin manga scan-nya naruto..lamaaa bener rasanya.

Well..today I watched some videos of the DCI championship from the Blue Devils and the 'green machine' Cavaliers. Wooowww..they're totally amazed me with their visuals and dynamic movements. Ow yeaa..I also have some good pictures and a video to show. Here they're..

nah..this is the cavaliers on the 2004 DCI FINALS..
performing their program "007"

another picture of the cavaliers' performance

the blue devils on their show..

and this is the link of the video
the video is taken from the cavaliers show on the 2004 DCI FINALS
(same with the first picture)

Yaw..udah mau jam 12..moga2 narutonya cepet keluar..haha
Cabs dulu yaw!
See yaa.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment