Monday, November 23, 2009

Winter's Theme

I walk down the street in this cold winter day
Searching for something that I dont know

I feel the wind blows around my body
Remembering me about the time when I used to be with you

You come and go like the wind
You come and go like the wind

And the snow is falling..so hard that I can't see what's happening
But I'll just keep walking..leaving my footprints behind

Even if you dont love me..If tomorrow comes, I will still carry on my feelings to you
Even if you dont love me..If there's a chance, I will show you how much I care

Wherever I put my sights on
All I see is the shadows of my blue heart

You come and go like the wind
In the labyrinth of the sand of time

Days of happiness..slowly fade away like they're never ever real
Days of happiness..slowly fade away and gone with the winter wind

I let the snowdrops falling in my heart, erasing all the footprints in the snow
I let the winter wind blowing in my heart, took away all my happiness

It's cold surely
But I'll just keep walking..leaving our footprints behind

1 comment:

  1. hummmmm.....dalem bgd nih....
    sayangnya di sini ga da salju Jo!!!!
    jd krg dpet sense nya....hehehhe...
    welll...it's nice poem of ur heart ^_^

    ReplyDelete